PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (Jan. 6, 2020) – The Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction area of the PGA Show Floor, presented in partnership with TPI, will feature a full schedule of complimentary education sessions and more than 75 related exhibits during the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 22-24, in Orlando, Florida.
Three days of fitness, medical, health, wellness and instructional presentations build a robust programming schedule at the PGA Show Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction Stage, positioned adjacent to the TPI and Life Fitness booths in the #1500 aisle. Expert speakers, such as Trevor Anderson, Bob Ford and Blaine Seitz, Milo Bryant, KC Craichy, Dr. Bhrett McCabe and many more, will cover a variety of subjects to help golf instructors better integrate health, wellness and fitness into their grassroots programs.
Additionally, more than 75 golf fitness, sports performance and instruction companies will showcase the newest products and services related to both the golf and resort fitness industries. View full education session descriptions and the directory of Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction pavilion companies at PGAShow2020.com/FitnessPavilion.
The PGA Show Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction area is one of several interactive PGA Show Floor destinations among the exciting exhibits offered by more than 1,000 top golf companies and brands at the 67th PGA Merchandise Show in the Orange County Convention Center.
PGA Show Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction Presentation Schedule
Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
- 9:15 – 9:45 a.m.– Making Your Club Heart Safe with Hands-Only CPR – Dr. Holly S. Andersen and Bob Ford
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Generate More Power and Distance through Better Foot Function – Katherine Roberts
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. – The Part Nutrition Plays In Performance Optimization – Lee Labrada
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Distance Matters – Michael Napolean
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – The Key Ingredient for Your Golf Warm-Up – Brandon Gaydorus & Giovanni Roselli
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – Golf Fitness for Seniors: Warm-Up to Longevity – Dr. Steven Lorick
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. – 3D Movement and Multi-Planar Function – Ryan Blackburn
- 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Secrets I’ve Learned from Crushing it in the Fitness Industry and How It Can Help Benefit Your Golf Business – Dan Kleckner
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
- 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. – Conquering Metabolism and Nutrition Can Help You to Optimize Your Performance on the Course and in Life – Ali Gilbert
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. – The Game Plan: Five Key Phases of the Golf Performance Session – Trevor Anderson
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. – Principles of the Complete Movement Evaluation – Charlie Weingroff
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Why Nutrify? Your Life and Game May Depend on It! – KC Craichy
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – Coaching the 21st Century Athlete – The Myths, Mysteries, and Mandates – Bhrett McCabe
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – What Type of Golf Athlete Are You? – Kevin Duffy
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. – Drop 5 Strokes in 5 Months without Changing Your Swing – Blaine Seitz
- 4:00 – 4:55 p.m. – 10 Activities Every Junior Golf Coach Should Be Doing – Milo Bryan
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Top 50 Coaches Awards Ceremony – Operation 36
Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
- 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. – Money. Matters. – Neal Hausch
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Checks and Balances in Golf – John Damico
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. – Navigating the Golf Performance Super Highway – Mitch Sadlowski and Dr. James Spencer
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Building a Better Golfer from the Ground Up – Don Stanley
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – Get Fit and Rip It. Improving Your Body and Ball Flight with Golf Fitness X and Orange Whip Golf – Brian Newman and Jim Hackenburg
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – Ultimate Sandbag Training for Golf: The Best Tool You Are Not Using – Dan Swinscoe
About the PGA Merchandise Show
The 67th PGA Merchandise Show, held Jan. 21-24, 2020, in Orlando, will welcome some 1,000 top golf companies and brands and nearly 40,000 industry professionals from around the world to the industry’s annual global summit for the business of golf.
In 2020, PGA Show Week begins with the NGCOA’s Golf Business Conference (Jan. 20–22), the AGM Retail Conference (Jan. 21) and the PGA Show Education Conference (Jan 21–24) at the Orange County Convention Center. The 18th Annual PGA Show Demo Day, featuring nearly 100 top golf companies within 200+ hitting bays, practice greens, and a golf cart test track, will be held Tuesday, Jan. 21, at Orange County National Golf Center. PGA Merchandise Show exhibits, demonstrations, education seminars, special events and industry presentations will fill out the industry calendar Wednesday – Friday, Jan. 22-24, at the Convention Center. Additionally, the Racquet and Paddle Sports Show, a four-day trade event for the tennis, racquet and paddle sports industry, will be co-located with the PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 22-24, in the Convention Center (West Halls E/F).
The PGA Merchandise Show, “the MAJOR of Golf Business,” is organized in partnership with the PGA of America and is a trade-only event, not open to the public.
Learn more at PGAShow.com.
My full-time job has always been in the IT world, but I’ve also spent the better part of a decade writing product reviews and helping cover large industry-only trade shows. It was only in the latter part of 2019 that I put two and two together and realized I should be doing the same thing for something I’ve loved my whole life — golf. This is the culmination of a hobby that started as a child, a hobby that turned into a passion as an adult, and finally a passion that turned into The Golden Ferret.